- A. Premix Ltd is a Mauritian based company (“we”, “us”, “our” and “Premix”) focused on innovations and solutions with respect to inter alia construction materials (“Products & Services« ) as more fully described on our website (“Site”).
- B. We take privacy and security of personal data very seriously and we are committed to ensuring that we safeguard the privacy and the personal data of inter alia those who use our Site and interact thereon for any purpose including but not limited to purposes related to our Products & Services. The said users are hereinafter referred to as “you” and/or “your” as applicable.
- a. Who we are;
- b. What personal data we collect about you;
- c. How, when and why we collect, store, use, share and process your personal data;
- d. To whom and where we intend to disclose/transfer your personal data;
- e. How we keep your personal data secure;
- f. For how long we keep your personal data;
- g. Your rights in relation to your personal data; and
- h. How to contact us or the relevant supervisory authority should you wish to lodge a complaint.
- E. We act as a Controller, as defined by the Applicable Laws, as defined below, with respect to your personal data.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means the Data Protection Act 2017 of the Republic of Mauritius, as amended from time to time and the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union, as amended from time to time, and also includes the regulations and directives which may, from time to time, be made pursuant to the said legislations;